Monday, June 23, 2008

The Totally Random Post

Ok, so I have some fun events I would like to share. Actually, I don't know if they are really fun but they are interesting. Actually maybe they aren't even interesting but I'm sharing them anyway. This is what blogs are for, right? Sharing a bunch of info that nobody really cares about? Anyway, first I have some pictures of a duck. So exciting, huh? This duck decided to go for a swim in my parents pool so I took a few shots before it flew away.





The other day Emily, Heather and I auditioned for a show called Hole in the Wall. I don't know if they picked us but I did get to try a "dumpster with graffiti shot". Emily isn't quite in dumpster attire but it was a good practice shoot. =)



And to end this very random, weird blog is a life lesson for all. Did you know you have to change your air filter for the AC? Well, I didn't and HAVEN'T in almost 3 years! So you want to know what an air filter looks like after 3 years of sucking dirty air? Here ya go:

YUCK!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!