Thursday, May 14, 2009

Jordan and Marissa :: Engagement at the Santa Monica Pier

I promised a full blog post and I wasn't kidding, can you believe it! I'm sure you weren't expecting it so soon but I'm on top of things.

Meet Jordan and Marissa. I shot their engagement shoot back in March at the Santa Monica Pier. It was a gloomy day but with all the bright colors on the pier it worked. They brought their adorable, furry child Morrigan who was great and an amazing listener! =) Thanks to Ruth for assisting with Morrigan! It was my first time on the pier and I had a ton of fun exploring with Jordan and Marissa. Here are a few of my favorite shots...



Bart Simpson really wanted to be a part of this shot.


Isn't Morrigan a great model!


This was a fun, yet scary dragon ride that we were directly under.




I've been asked why I didn't take the guy staring at them out of the shot... would it really have been as fun if I did?




We headed down to the beach for a few more shots. I can't wait to shoot their wedding... such a cute couple!




They are big Vikings fans, hence the Vikings jerseys.






Thanks guys for a great shoot! I can't wait until your wedding in September!

2 comments:

Jackie Beale said...

beautiful work Richelle. I've been keeping up with your blog for quite some time. Their doggie is so adorable!

Jeremy said...

Every shot I've seen from this shoot is amazing...