Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Alberoni Family

So the most people I have ever shot at the same time is... was 2. I took a significant jump in my number when I was asked to shoot the Alberoni family reunion... all 27 of them! A high school classmate of mine, Dawn, found me on MySpace (see it is useful!), saw that I was into photography and asked me if I could do a family portrait for them. I was a little bit worried knowing there were a lot of kids, I'd be shooting at 3 PM in direct sunlight and never shooting more than two people but I think it turned out pretty good. I really enjoyed the family and all of the adorable kids! This was a great experience and a great family!


The entire family!

Dawn, Butch and their adorable little girl, Madison.


I love the little one's expression here


So Cute!



Kids don't need to be posed, they make great photos doing their own thing.



I loved these kids! What a nice family!

Thanks again for letting me be a part of your family for the day!

No comments: