Saturday, August 16, 2008

Chelsea

I left for my trip to Spain (blog soon to come) on a Wednesday and did Chelsea's shoot the Monday before. What a great last shoot before my trip! Chelsea has some modeling experience and was so easy to shoot! All I had to do was point the camera and she did the rest. So for this shoot I wanted to head to the cornfields of Irvine. I had a picture in my head and the first photo pretty much came out like I was thinking. One thing I found out is that I do have a slight allergy to corn... or dirt... not sure which, but it was totally worth it! There are alot here but I couldn't pick, so enjoy!

My Favorite
Beautiful make-up done by Emily Gray

Beautiful eyes!



I love this one too. I said sit on the rock and this is what Chelsea did.


This was on the walk back. The sun was setting and the lighting was amazing.

I love that this looks like we are out in the country but there is a main street and tons of homes across the street.
Thanks Chelsea!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful - such wonderful photography

Mark W. said...

Say your link on OSP. I think these look really good!

Beaton Photography said...

Stunning photos! Amazing....she must love them!

2 Angels Photography said...

Beautiful Girl! Her eyes are amazing!

Great images. the one in the field is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

WOW Richelle. Stunning! I suppose it helps when the person can model as well!

I'm fully impressed!