Monday, September 15, 2008

Emily- Construction Zone Ahead!

Emily and I are friends for many reasons but one of them is we both have a weird/creative streak in us. I told Emily about this "cool" construction area I drive by all the time and wanted to know if she would get dressed up so we could shoot there. She said "yes, and I know what I want to wear". We headed out and Emily walked through weeds and uneven ground in her oh so high heels. A fun moment... Emily says, "RICHELLE, come here now!". I immediately assume she has seen a dead body (watching too much Law and Order and CSI). Instead, it was a dead rat being eaten by ants which just added to the feel of a construction zone. :-)

Emily didn't question my location and she had a picture in her head of what the outcome would be. Hopefully, these live up to what she thought it would and I know I love them! There are a ton more I want to post so I might so a follow up blog later on. Here is a taste of our fun!


One of my favs!

Emily



Emily


Sewer pipes never looked so good!

Emily



Emily


Towards the end of our shoot I remembered a red wall I wanted to use down the street. The sun was perfect to play with shadows!

Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez! I want to marry that chick!!!

EmilyG83 said...

The pictures are beautiful, good job to both of you!!!