Saturday, September 20, 2008

Avalon

I had so much fun with Avalon at our shoot last weekend. Avalon is one of my skating students and I have known her since she was a baby. She's six now and all grown up! Besides being a skater, Avalon enjoys acting and she needed some new headshots. After doing some traditional headshots we had some fun with a little less traditional look. There are a ton of photos but she's so cute I couldn't pick just a few!

A headshot shot
Avalon9

I love her laugh... adorable!
Avalon3
Avalon seeing how close she can get to the camera
Avalon2
Not posed, just loving the plant
Avalon1
I love Avalon's mom, Kelly. I don't think most moms would let their child lay down on a parking spot but Kelly knew it could be cool shot.
Avalon4
Love this one
Avalon6
Avalon the window display? =)
Avalon10
Dancing at sunset
Avalon11
I love the the light here... it was amazing!
Avalon12
Mom and Avalon
Avalon13
The coolest wall ever!
Avalon15

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are gorgeous! Keep up the good work!

EmilyG83 said...

Richelle the photos look amazing!!! Avalon looks so beautiful and the creativity was awsome!!!! Love them!!!!

Rebecca said...

Ok, I admit that I know NOTHING about photography, but these look really, really beautiful. Well done!

(this is your former roommate, fyi)

Bobby Earle said...

These are great! I totally LOVE the processing on that one where she's "loving the plant" :) And the one's with flare? Well, let's just say I'm a sucker for flare!

Bobby

angelina said...

Alex and I both especially love the "compact" one! We were just talking about how amazing your work has become in the short time you've been pursuing it!