Saturday, October 4, 2008

Mom's New Hair Style

My mom stopped by my house the other day to show me her new hair style. She was very excited and I happen to live on the way home form the salon. My mom always likes to show her sisters in Ohio her new styles so I offered to take a few photos. A few turned into about 100 so I thought I'd share a few. Side note- my mother is (am I allowed to say her age? I'm going to!) 62 years old believe it or not. This is why I still look like I'm about 16... it's in the genes! I know, I know I'll appreciate it when I'm older.


Mom
Laughing at me telling her to laugh
Mom
I wish I got her green eyes!
Mom
Doesn't she look ready for fall?
mom

This was fun. =) I told my mom to go on this spinning thing on the playground. Being the sweet daughter I am, I spun her as fast as I could. When she asked me to stop it, I spun her the other way.

2

2

Showing me how much she enjoyed spinning. haha

2

It's only fair that I went on it too. Photo taken by Janet Dante (aka my mom).

2

Be sure to leave comments about her hair! Do you love it? So fall appropriate, isn't it?

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Her hair looks fantastic! Then again, she always looks great. I so wish I could get away with cute short hair like that.

And you look great, too!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair, and looks like you two had fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, pretty cool mom!!