Friday, February 13, 2009

Adam, Noa and a Webshow!

I've been waiting for awhile to post this blog and I'm so excited I can now! A few months back I was asked by my interior designer friend, Kelly Lafosse, to shoot two adorable kids for large black and white canvases in a home she was designing. The cool part is that it was for a webshow! To see the show and the canvases go to Jen and Barb Mom Life. The show is about two LA moms and their view on motherhood. The episode is called "Are you embarrassed by your house?" so be sure to check it out. Kelly gives some great design advice!

So back to these cuties, Adam and Noa. We headed out to a park near their home where we played and I took a "few" pictures. The first two shots are the ones they chose for the canvases. They looked great in the newly designed room! If you need an awesome interior designer let me know and I'll put you in contact with Kelly.

Adam- Canvas 1


Noa- Canvas 2


Having fun on the swings!


Adam is showing me the results of playing in the chalk from the baseball field


The lollipop! Oh, how they loved the lollipops!


The cutest big brown eyes ever!







Noa loved her lollipop too!







My favorite shot!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're famous! these kids are so precious! (my favorite is the silly-face lollipop photo!)

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

You go girl!!! I love the one of the little girl going up the stairs. So cute!