Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emily... at Night!

I'm so excited that my good friend Emily and her husband moved down the street from me! Although they only lived about 6 miles away before it is much more convenient being able to walk to visit. Another perk is that we can do mini photoshoots anytime. We headed out to a really cool gazebo area down the street. I've noticed how pretty it is lit up at night so I thought it would be fun to play around. Here are some of the results:


I love having beautiful friends!


A little more of the gazebo shows in this one... and her super cute shoes!


This is the only one I used flash on. All the others are natural light.


I'm sure she is having deep thoughts in this moment


I love the top of the gazebo


She's got the whole... moon in her hands


We have a very cool shoot coming soon... there will be trashing of something but it's not a dress!

Check back soon for a blog on my Grandma's 90th birthday, a senior shoot or two and an engagement session. There is a lot coming up this month so there will be much more blogging than last month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great lighting and composition. I love the gazebo shot. Pretty creative with the moon as well.