Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chad and Amanda :: Engagement

Ok, I will say it, it's true... I'm a terrible blogger. As much as I love sharing the great people I get to work with, I'm just not good at getting the blogs up in a timely manner. There, I've admitted it and feel better now... phew.

Moving on... I'm so excited to share with you Chad and Amanda and their awesome engagement session. We had so much fun wandering around the Orange Circle and Chapman University (where they both received their MA in film). We found some really cool spots and even found an open door to the theater on campus. There was only one light bulb, on stage, on a stand, lighting the entire theater. Talk about challenging lighting!

Chad and Amanda are a really awesome couple and will be getting married in May back home in Illinois. You can see how in love they are from the photos. Aren't they cute together...




This was taken at the center of the circle. This was suppose to be a "warm up" shot but it looks like they were all ready confortable in front of the camera!




Funny huh?



Seriously, aren't they so sweet together?

This is in the theater with one light bulb. I believe I actually used a flash on this shot. I was standing on the stage, where the light was, and had the stand laying down so it was on Chad and Amanda.

My favorite shot! This was shot on the stage with the light behind them. No flash was used.


Ever seen the movie Dave? For some reason this shot reminds me of the movie.


Our last stop was over to a cool area by the railroad tracks... although you can't really tell in these last two shots. Trust me, it's a cool spot!


I love the hand holding ring shot. It's one of my favs!




Chad and Amanda- I had a ton of fun with you guys! We should do a trash the dress shoot when you get back from your honeymoon!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We really had a great time that day, too. It's only natural that we're comfortable together, but you helped us show that on camera. You're so creatively talented. We'll look forward to taking more photos with you in the future.

Brandi said...

Great job Richelle! But shame on you for being a bad blogger. Get on it girlfriend. :P

Anonymous said...

Cute couple! Your photos really tell a story. I enjoy all of them. They showcase your artistic talent.