Saturday, March 21, 2009

Youth Talent Connection Mini Shoots :: Part 1

A very good friend of mine, Heather Baldwin is the owner of an awesome talent agency, Youth Talent Connection located in Orange County. I offered to do headshot mini shoots exclusively for Youth Talent Connection clients a few weeks ago. Sooo on a bright Sunday, I did 12 shoots with tons of adorable kids! Since there are so many I'm doing this as a three part blog.

Heather was gracious enough to come out and be my "assistant" and I know I couldn't have done it without her! The first three kids were all under two years old and I'm surprised I could keep up with them without my morning coffee. Thank goodness we had bubbles and I'm so glad Heather had a natural talent for blowing lots of bubbles!

These were all shot at a park near my house so the challenge for me was to not have the same shots for each session. They are some great headshot shots that I've included but for the blog I wanted to post more of the fun candid shots. Enjoy!


The first session of the day, at 9 AM was with Brent. He is full of energy and he definitely helped me wake up (FYI, I'm not a morning person). I'm sure he will book a lot of jobs with his big blue eyes!






Next was Payton. I'm going to start sounding like a broken record because all of these kids are totally adorable but look at her... do they come any cuter! Payton's mom has an awesome company, Bellissimo Bows, that makes handmade bows, headbands, and hats... you have to check out the cutest bows ever!!


She has the cutest expressions!




Ava and Audrey are twins, as if you can't tell, and their personalities are as different as can be. The first shot is one of the first I took. After that, it was a challenge to get them to stay together.

So cute!

I love this one... they are looking at flower pedals in their laps.


Ryder was the last of the morning shoots and I had so much fun with him. He was older than the first three so it was nice to have a break from chasing babies. haha
This is one of my favorite shots. He is so adorable and trendy... and a super good listener!






Playing catch with his dad.


Almost caught it!


Stay tuned for parts two and three coming soon!

No comments: