Thursday, March 26, 2009

Youth Talent Connection Mini Shoots :: Part 3

The last of the mini shoots! I had so much fun with all of these kids... they are all so unique and so adorable! Thanks again to Heather, owner of Youth Talent Connection located in Orange County. If you're looking for an agent for your child, Youth Talent Connection is awesome! Heather truly cares about the kids she represents and their success.

Paloma is 2 1/2 years old and has the cutest curls I've ever seen! She has already been in an OshKosh print ad.



This is one of my favorites... she is sooooo cute!

ok, this is another favorite... love it!


Ian is 3 1/2 and a ton of fun! He has been in Pediped Footwear print ad (which by the way are really cute baby shoes... I had to check it out.) among other print ads and a film.


Ian is a big fan of dinosaurs!

Love this one!


Akua was the last shoot of the day and I had so much fun with her! She is 19 months old and followed directions as well as the older kids.


She loved the bubbles and had the cutest giggle!



What a precious smile!


So this is it for the mini shoots... sad huh? Don't worry! They are more fun blogs to come, including a possible contest! Everybody can play and anybody can win.... getting excited yet? I know I am.<

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a bunch of cutie patooties!! I love the hair on the first one, reminds me of my own. ;)

said...

The first lil girl reminds me so much of my niece!!! Too cute!!!