Saturday, December 13, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 1

So I've decided I have a lot of blogging to do so why not do the 12 days of blogging.

Be sure to sing the next sentence to the tune of "The 12 Days of Christmas" otherwise it's just not as fun.

On the first day of blogging I will bring to you, a roommate and a Christmas light or two.

Photobucket

This shot was inspired by a client that I did a family session for. She wanted a fun shot with her family wrapped up in Christmas lights. I thought I would experiment with my roommate and see how it would look. Keep in my mind the original idea was for a family of four (who will be in the 12 days of blogging) with the big, colored traditional lights. Not quite what was originally pictured but a fun shot for sure.

What do you think?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool shot Richelle! Look forward to the next eleven days. :)

Brandi said...

I think it's a fun idea. I like the contrast of the lights and the dark background. Your roomie is a pretty girl!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love it!!! can't wait for the next 11 days of christmas!!

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Cool photo! Looking forward to seeing the family shot and the rest of your next 11 days.

Anonymous said...

That's a Cool Shot ! I love your 12 days of blogging Idea I look forward to them all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Richelle,

Wonderful thought to use the lights and all. Also love the 12 days of blogging idea!

Unknown said...

Very nice. Amy is a good sport!

Grant and Leandra said...

Cool idea! Blogging every day would be a challenge... looking forward to seeing what you do for the next 11 days!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!! Richelle Amy looks amazing! This is great!

Anonymous said...

Richelle!! Amy looks beautiful! How fun! I am excited to see what else is to come!

Anonymous said...

Great shot Richelle!! I really enjoyed going through your 12 days of blogging. Super fun!