Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 12! *Love*

It's here! The last day! I can't believe it's over but I have to say, it's kind of a relief. As fun as it has been, 12 days of blogging in a row has been a lot of work. Instead of doing a a recep I'll put it in order so you can sing the ENTIRE song! here is goes...

On the twelfth day of blogging, I will bring to you, twelve moments of love
Eleven nativity scenes
Ten tiny toes
Nine lovely leapers
Eight year old Cole
Seven skaters skating
Six funny moments
FIIIVE of my FAVES!
Four loving shots
Three-ee vacations
Two parents and their sons
and a roommate with a Christmas light or twoo-ooo-oo!

So I've separated my moments of love into six categories. Convenient, huh?

First category- Love of parents
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love of animals
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sibling love
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love- the "I do" kind
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love of nature
Photobucket

Photobucket


God's love- it's all around us!

Photobucket

I picked this photo because I think it shows God's creation and how it can work together peacefully.
Photobucket

Merry Christmas!!! I hope you enjoyed The 12 Days of Blogging. I'd love to hear what you think...feel free to comment.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Merry Christmas Richelle! :)

Janet said...

Loved "The 12 Days of Blogging". I will miss it! What a wide range of creativity this showed.

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed them all a wonderful idea. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fantastic, so enjoyble to read, anticipating what will come next....we are so looking forward to seeing what new creative ideas come out of your lovely, talented brain!
The Valles Family :-)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

that was awesome!

hope santa was good to you and yours richelle!

have an awesome and successful 09'!