Saturday, December 20, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 8 *Cole*

I'm really excited about this blog. I've been waiting for Day 8 to share these photos. So, here's the recap:

Day 1: A roommate and a Christmas light or two
Day 2: Two parents and their sons
Day 3: Three-ee vacations
Day 4: Four loving shots
Day 5: FIIIVE of my FAVES
Day 6: Six funny moments
Day 7: Seven skaters skating

You better be singing it by now!

On the eighth day of blogging, I will bring to you, eight year old Cole

This is one of my favorites. I love this blue door!
Photobucket

Photobucket
More blue... love it with her blonde hair.
Photobucket
If you saw the Day 5 blog you saw my favorite smoke photo... this is my second favorite.
Photobucket
Cole was getting slightly annoyed with me at this point. haha
Photobucket
I love this because she just sat down on the concrete for a quick snack break behind a bar. Recognize the red door from the Day 6 blog?
Photobucket
I love this spot!
Photobucket
Look at her sparkling brown eyes! She's adorable.
Photobucket
Cole having a rare serious moment. =)
Photobucket
Love the background for this one. I see a new trend starting... dumpsters and minivans.
Photobucket

Let me tell you a little about Cole. She is one of the most fun 8 year olds I know. She also happens to be one of my ice skating students. Cole is a great actress and needed new headshots so we walked around for two hours on probably one of the windiest days of the year... and there happened to be a fire too. Although it was a challenge we had a ton of fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.