Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Alex and Angelina

I think I start every blog saying how much fun I had at the shoot but it is always true! So with that said... I had so much fun with Alex and Angelina. They got married about 7 months ago and decided they wanted some photos for their Christmas cards that weren't from the wedding. With facebook and myspace there would be no surprise when people received their cards if they used wedding photos. So we walked around Downtown Fullerton and found a ton of great spots. Some of the interesting/fun moments of our shoot include posing with a fire hydrant while I balanced on unstable valves, jumping in a bounce house even though I really couldn't get any good shots, and posing with an extra wide motorized wheelchair that happened to be sitting outside a store. In the midst of all these crazy shots there were quite a few good ones... check them out!

In case you didn't know, the wall makes it clear. They love each other.
Photobucket

A fun photo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think this is one of the coolest walls I've found so far
Photobucket

Another fun shot
Photobucket

Some of my favorites were at this beautiful church
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this wall too!
Photobucket

Aren't they cute together!
Photobucket

Side note- Alex is an awesome graphic designer. He designed the card for my Grandma's 90th bday party. Check out more of his work at http://www.alexanderpavone.com/. Here's the front of the card.

Photobucket

I took the photo of my grandma at her weekly beauty shop appointment. She was pointing at me because she didn't want me taking her picture under the dryer. haha


Thanks again Alex and Angelina! I had a ton of fun with you guys!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them, and love the card... too funny! Good job you two- team effort!

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun shoot! You are so amazing!