Monday, December 22, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 10 *Brody*

Day 10! woohoo... double digits!

Here's the recap:

Day 1: A roommate and a Christmas light or two
Day 2: Two parents and their sons
Day 3: Three-ee vacations
Day 4: Four loving shots
Day 5: FIIIVE of my FAVES
Day 6: Six funny moments
Day 7: Seven skaters skating
Day 8: Eight year old Cole
Day 9: Nine lovely leapers

I know your singing voices are getting worn out but there are only two more days after this.

On the tenth day of blogging, I will bring to you, ten tiny toes.

This is Brody and he was five weeks old when I took these photos. He was very easy to work with... listened to everything I told him!

Count em'... all ten toes!
Photobucket
So tiny
Photobucket

Brody was very content hanging on his dad's arm
Photobucket

I love the curiosity in his eyes
Photobucket

Brody had the coolest nursery. There were vintage airplanes painted all over the walls.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Special Delivery!
Photobucket

Doesn't he look comfy? I want a big basket with a fluffy blanket to hang out in!
Photobucket

The way he gripped this football was impressive. Get his autograph now!
Photobucket

Ten toes... if you didn't count the first time, you can count now.Photobucket

Molly, I'm so glad I got to meet your family! I hope to work with little Brody again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah baby!! I love I love I love.

Unknown said...

Precious and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I really like number 6, very cute!

Velia said...

I saw the link from OSP you did great.

Velia