Thursday, December 18, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 6 *Funny Moments*

Here's the recap

Day 1: A roommate and a Christmas light or two
Day 2: Two parents and their sons
Day 3: Three-ee vacations
Day 4: Four loving shots
Day 5: FIIIVE of my FAVES

I have 20 minutes until the end of Day 6. Yes, I know, I'm cutting it close today but it was a busy day!

Be sure to sing it!
On the sixth day of blogging, I will bring to you, six funny moments.

This first shot it of my 89 year old grandma at the beauty salon. It's funny for multiple reasons... at least to me. First, her stylist is dressed like an angel (it was on Halloween). Second, my grandma has been getting her hair done about once a week for as long as I've been alive and I have never seen her salon, or in curlers. I'm so glad I caught this moment. We were all laughing and having fun too!
Photobucket

This one is funny to me because it shows that I don't have my own kids and I have no idea what size a newborn is. I brought this basket thinking Brody would fit in comfortably. haha, not quite.
Photobucket

I don't think I need to explain this one.
Photobucket

Don't worry, it's not a real jail cell but aren't their acting skills amazing!
Photobucket

This is Cole. She found this sign shocking. haha
Photobucket

Adam was loving the lollipop. His facial expression is priceless!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Laughing out loud. Quietly, though as to not wake my roomie =). Those are great!

Anonymous said...

OmGoodness, I laughed when I saw #3 that was funny & adorable.
When I was reading about your grandma it dawned on me about never seeing my grandma wearing pants until she turned about 75 she's 86 now it was always dresses & skirts.
Thanks for sharing these it made my morning.

Janet said...

More great ones! It's like receiving a gift every day!

Kelly LaBruyere said...

Love these! You definitely had me laughing out loud for a few of them!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of the little girl looking at the little boys butt!!

So great!