Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 4 *Aaron and Emily*

Wow, day 4 already! Let's recap:

Day 1: A roommate and a Christmas light or two
Day 2: Two parents and their sons
Day 3: Three-ee vacations

And now, day four. Be sure to sing it. I've heard some people are just reading it and, trust me, it's not the same (Heather)!

On the fourth day of blogging, I will bring to you, 4 loving shots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily is one of my bestest friends and she asked me to take the Christmas card photos. Of course I said yes because first, she is one of my bestest friends. Second, we have a ton of fun together no matter what we are doing and third, look at them...they are a gorgeous couple!


I'm very excited about day 5 so please check back tomorrow. It will be fabulous!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

What a super cute couple, the first one is my favorite!

Anonymous said...

What a great looking couple !! I love #2 and how you have the grass angled in the foreground it really draws your eye towards Aaron & Emily. Wonderful Photos my dear !

Anonymous said...

It's me again oops #3 but you knew that !

Unknown said...

Yes, beautiful couple. But then, I AM a little bit biased as I love Emily too!