Friday, December 19, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 7

I feel like I keep posting these later and later but the weekend of Christmas parties have started and my free time is becoming less and less. Still I am going to have all 12 days of blogging up on the day they are suppose to be up!

Recap:

Day 1: A roommate and a Christmas light or two
Day 2: Two parents and their sons
Day 3: Three-ee vacations
Day 4: Four loving shots
Day 5: FIIIVE of my FAVES
Day 6: Six funny moments

Here it is... day 7... sing it!

On the seventh day of blogging, I will bring to you, seven skaters skating.

These were all taken at the Anaheim ICE Christmas show this year. There were some great soloist and these are some of the best shots. Enjoy!

Mrs. Claus can hip hop!
BIG
Beautiful landing position!
BIG
Stealing home?
Big
Love this layback spin!
Big
Wow!
Big
This was a cute program!
Big
Love this one with the shadow.
Big

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. You really capture THE shot.