Monday, December 15, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 3

So you should be figuring out how this works now but here is a recap.

On the first day of blogging, I will bring to you, a roommate and a Christmas light or two
On the second day of blogging, I will bring to you, two parents and their sons

Here we are on day 3! Be sure to sing the tune

On the third day of blogging, I will bring to you, three-ee vacations

Here is a taste of the three trips I went on this year. I feel so fortunate that I was able to see so many beautiful places.

This is in Spain. I went this summer to watch my friend Angela receive her masters and visit all the beautiful sites.
Photobucket

You can't visit Spain without having Sangria!
Photobucket

We were so close to Morocco we decided to go for a day
Photobucket

This is in a Moroccan pharmacy
Photobucket

In October I went on a cruise to the Caribbean and spent one day in Flordia. This is a nice alligator I ran into.
Photobucket

The ship docked in Grand Turk
Photobucket

My Last trip was a quick trip to Ohio for my Great Uncle Alden's 90th birthday. Doesn't he look great for 90?!?
Photobucket

My gorgeous cousin, Alicia
Photobucket

It you want to see more photos from my trips, they are on my Facebook. Be sure to add me as your friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea for the 3rd day. You had some wonderful places to visit this year. BTW, your uncle looks so good ! Loved the photos !