Sunday, December 14, 2008

The 12 Days of Blogging- Day 2 *Valles Family*

Be sure to sing in the tune of "The 12 Days of Christmas"!

Recap: On the first day of blogging I will bring to you, A roommate with a Christmas light or two.

On the second day of blogging I will bring to you, two parents and their sons, and a... (repeat first day)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Valles

Valles


I met up with the Valles family on a few different dates. It was a challenge with all the crazy winds lately to meet up on a day when the air was still but we finally got to finish their family session on a beautiful day with an amazing sunset! I had fun with the Valles and even got to go on a boat ride! What a treat!

Dorian, I loved working with your family. They were such good sports! I'm looking forward to working with you again... maybe we can try out the Christmas light idea.

4 comments:

Telgenhoff Photographers said...

I love doing family shoots on the beach. These are great and looks like it was a fun day!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun too! Thanks for the great pictures-we LOVE them! I can't wait to try some new ideas next year....Ho Ho HO! Merry Christmas!! (and a partridge in a pear tree)....until next time.

Unknown said...

Loved the pictures, especially since it looked like you were all having such fun! Love, Auntie "E"

Anonymous said...

What a great looking family. Great beach pictures !